Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default HARALD STAFF - CONCAT_IF

Hi Harald

with more testing i've discovered that you need to use named ranges to
access ranges on other worksheets ... but i've just added that into the
comments :)

i've uploaded both the CONCAT_RANGE and CONCAT_IF functions to my web site
with brief notes on using - check it out at
www.hcts.net.au/tipsandtricks.htm

and i've decided that i'm going to lose the purple in the next version of my
site!

Cheers
JulieD

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
Fine. Final until we find another bug.

I don't have a home for it yet, so put it onto your website, along with my
initial Concat formula -they deserve to be together.

Best wishes Harald

"JulieD" skrev i melding
Hi Harald

didn't think of testing it with nothing in it either :)

so final(?!?!) function

Public Function CONCAT_IF(ConcCheck As Range, _

(...)
-------
now all i need to do is update my website and put it on there - unless
you
have a better home for it?