Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Alert message during Activeworkbook.sendmail

Everything you wanted to know about e-mailing but were affraid to ask is
right here...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

I have some code that does the Yes answer if you want, but try this first...

HTH

"N10" wrote:

Hi

During operation of one of my macros I have the requirment to send between
1 and 20 copies of a workbook by email

This is easily achieved of course with a series of commands in the following
format

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail , Subject:="MIMSUPDATE"

Operating with XP pro and Excel 20303 An item.send alert message comes up
at each instance of sending via code mail. This message requires a yes no
or cancel input before processing a single mail item.

I need to know if any one familar with this "alert message " knows of a way
to suppress ( or default "YES" it via code) it as it is inconvenient to
authorise lots of email transactions for a system that is fully validated.

Thanks

N10