Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TroyW[_2_] TroyW[_2_] is offline

Default Selecting a range offset from a cell

Take a look at Offset and Resize. Used in combination, you can select a
desired contiguous block of cells.

Troy

Sub Test1()
Dim rng As Range

Set rng = ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Resize(1, 4)
rng.Select
End Sub

"Beeegr8" wrote in message
I want help with the code associated with selecting an area one row down to
4
columns across (the row below the cell and 4 columns wide) from a
specific
cell. I don't want to use the EntireRow feature as I only want to see an
area 1 row by 4 columns wide. There is additional info to the right of
this
area that I do not want to select. For example, if my cursor is in A1, I
want
to be able to select A2:D2. The cursor will not always be in the same cell
so
I assume I need to use some sort of a reference with an offset.