Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Marlon Marlon is offline

Default SpinButton Change Selection

Hi Toppers,

the event "GotFocus" makes nearly what I want:

Private Sub SpinButton1_GotFocus()
With SpinButton1
.Min = 1
.Max = 10
Cells(.Value, 1).Select
End With
End Sub

But if I press the Down-Button the Cursors goes upwards
and if I press the Up-Button the Cursor goes down.
Strange. - Any idea why?

Best regards,
Marlon