Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
melric melric is offline

Default Access Time Calculation

This group is great - I've already saved hours of searching!

I am trying to do an Access report measuring elapsed times in warehouse
product picking. I want to find the minimum time a person spends on a pick.
I tried the min function on the elapsed time in a section footer on the
report, but occasionally my elapsed times are zero (warehouse system glitch)
and this is what I get back.. If my report has a zero, I want to ignore it
and report the next higher minimum time. How do I get the minimum time
greater than zero?

Thanks,
Melric