Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kassie kassie is offline

Default text align code XL2000

Replace ???????? with .HorizontalAlignment = xlRight

My code actually looks as follows:
With Selection
.HorizontalAlignment = xlRight
.VerticalAlignment = xlTop
.ReadingOrder = xlContext
.Orientation = xlHorizontal
.AutoSize = False
End With

"Jess" wrote:

When creating a form for Excel 2000, I realized that I need the actual vba
code for right-aligning text in a text box. I know how to do this using the
properties of the textbox, but for the sake of fault tolerance (users
deleting textbox by accident) and because it is wrapped in a macro, I need
code to do this.

This is what I currently have:

ActiveSheet.Shapes.AddTextbox(msoTextOrientationHo rizontal, 281, 23.75, _
260, 25).Select
Selection.?????????

Any suggestions are welcome and greatly appreciated!