Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fletch[_3_] Fletch[_3_] is offline

Default MACRO HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!

Thanks fellas, I have cracked it with this:

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 31/03/2005 by Andrew Fletcher
'
Application.Goto Reference:="ahu1"
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Points List").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
End Sub

For all the other plant groups I have just copied and pasted modules,
substituting the range name along the way.

Remarkably, the solution was to just remove the "range" commands. It
was staring me in the face I just couldnt see it. I have added all the
plant items to a drop down list - its very slick.

Thanks again, I will get the hang of this VB if it kills me. What
originally looked like klingon now bears some resemblance to French, ie
some comprehension is evident...

Andy.