Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MACRO HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!

Sub Macro1()
Dim rng As Range

Set rng = Application.InputBox("Select position to paste to", Type:=8)
Worksheets("Clipboard").Range("ahu1").Copy Destination:=rng

HTH

RP

"Fletch" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

CAn anyone offer any MACRO advice? Ive recorded the folling MACRO which
has got me 90% the

Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 31/03/2005 by Andrew Fletcher
'

'
Application.Goto Reference:="ahu1"
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Points List").Select
Range("A9").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Range("A25").Select
End Sub

This macro copies a group of cells, in this case with the range name
"ahu1" from a sheet known as 'clipboard' and pastes them to a sheet
known as 'points list'.

I need to be able to select where in the points list sheet the paste
occurs by selecting the active cell, which in the above example refers
to cell A9 every time I run the MACRO.

Thanks to previous contributions, due to my lack of VBA skills I
couldnt get the examples kindly proffered to work. THe above is all I
require to achieve however.

Regards,
Andy Fletcher.