Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JK JK is offline

Default What's it take for Canadian Application?

Jim:

My program calculates numbers (i.e., dollar value of a property, income,
expenses, rates of return, etc.).

Jim Kobzeff

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote in message
I live in Canada... What did you want to know specifically... Currency,
Units
of Measure, Spelling, Taxes, Weather forecasts, Parliamentary system...

"JK" wrote:

I would like to make my application suited for the Canadian market. Has
anyone had the experience, or able to suggest what has to be done to in
an
Excel application to make it so? Thank you in advance.

Jim Kobzeff