Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Huang [MSFT] Peter Huang [MSFT] is offline

Default Where is documentation for the C# Office XP/2003 Primary Interop Assemblies???

Hi

The PIA is just a .NET wrap for office Object Modal.
For the detailed information about office object modal, I think you may try
to take a look at the VBA help file.
<Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\VBAXL10.CHM

Also for xml transfer issue, I have replied to you in the thread below.
Open XML string in Excel using C#
microsoft.public.excel.programming

You may have a look, if you have any concern ,please post in that thread
and I will follow up.
Thanks!

Best regards,

Peter Huang