Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SharonInGa[_2_] SharonInGa[_2_] is offline

Default Hiding Rows between two Finds

Tom,
I wasn't clear enough on my requirements. I need to FIND the label "Cash"
on the Sreadsheet and delete the rows between the Beginning "Cash" and ending
"Cash" labels. Both the labels and detail are located in different places
for each report depending on the number of records.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Range(rng1.offset(1,0),rng2.Offset(-1,0)).EntireRow.Hidden = True

but if you have outlining, you might want to perform the hide manually with
the macro recorder turned on and see if you can modify that.

Tom Ogilvy

"SharonInGa" wrote in message
How can I hide rows between two labels?

Label 1