Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andibevan[_2_] Andibevan[_2_] is offline

Default Excel user-defined functions.

I think Bob meant:-

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/eee/eee009.txt

Regards

Andi

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
For two UDFs, you can use this method described by Laurent Longre in the

EEE
newsletter at
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/eee*/eee009.txt

I just tested it and it still works, you just need to make sure that you
have the correct path to user32.dll.

--

HTH

RP

"SRB" wrote in message
I would like to add descriptions to user-defined function arguments

similar
to "Rate is the interest rate ...." in the FV function. I would also

like
create seperate categories for my functions instead of using the default
"User Defined" category in the insert function dialog. How can I add

"Help
on this function" for the user-function I have created.