Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default Identifying the last number in a row.

Hi,

The columns represent the days of the month, i,e, 1 to 31

In a row of cells, some of which contain numbers, and some which are
empty, I need to identify the last number in that row with a formula
in say column 32. i.e I'm only interested in the last reported number,
but it may be in a different column in each row.

e.g.
A B C D E.... Col32

100 80 40 40
20 30 50 50

Can anyone suggest a formula for column 32 which will result in 40 &
50 in column 32 of the above example.

Many thanks,

__
Richard Buttrey