Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jerry W. Lewis Jerry W. Lewis is offline

Default Excel user-defined functions.

There is no standard way to to this, however Laurent Longre has written
an .xll that will help. Go to
http://xcell05.free.fr/
(JavaScript required to navigate his new page) and download FUNCUSTOMIZE.DLL

Jerry

SRB wrote:

I would like to add descriptions to user-defined function arguments similar
to "Rate is the interest rate ...." in the FV function. I would also like to
create seperate categories for my functions instead of using the default
"User Defined" category in the insert function dialog. How can I add "Help
on this function" for the user-function I have created.