Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] manoj.tare@gmail.com is offline

Default Stop macro from saving changes

It hasn't saved it. That's for sure. May be it disables the undo button
or just doesn't keep log of changes. But what I observed is that it
also doesn't allow to undo the changes I did before running the macro.
I.e if I have done some changes, they are available to undo before
running macro. As soon as I run it, they are lost. The undo button is
disabled and even Ctrl + Z for that matter doesn't do anything.

If I reopen, it will open in the last saved state.

Regards,
Manoj