Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Sheet Information

Look at help at the OnAction property.

For activeX objects, these have events and there would be no specific tie to
the object other than through the location and name of the event procudure.
But it sounds like you may not have a lot of this.

Tom Ogilvy

"Stuart" wrote in message
Is it possable to write a list of all the objects within a workbook and

any
links that they may have with Macros (subs).

To explain the problem, I have a very important workbook that has been
written over many many years, it now contains about 300 macros running
around 20000 lines of code. Some of these macros are undoubtedly no longer
used, and before I delete any, I wish to check that they are not linked to
any buttons or objects anywhere within the workbook, I can easily check

the
modules to see if they are called from other macros however I would like

check that no button still points to them!