Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Printing: Best Fit (1 Page Wide)

see what this does for you.
Sub zoomit()
ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Select
ActiveWindow.Zoom = True

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Pavlos" wrote in message
Im trying to write this small macro. I need to print a report which should

be
the biggest font possible, but no more than 1 page wide. The sh is already
setup as landscape an centered. It can be any number of pages tall.

There are certain things the user could do to change the number of
rows/columns so this has to happen on the fly. I expect to use the
Workbook_BeforePrint event.

I thought of using a Do Until Loop as follows:

Sub BestFitPrint()
Sheet5.PageSetup.Zoom = 100
Do Until Sheet5.VPageBreaks.Count = 0
Sheet5.PageSetup.Zoom = Sheet5.PageSetup.Zoom - 5
Loop

Sheet5.PrintOut
End Sub

It's unlikely that the user will ever be able to print bigger than 100%

Does anyone have a better idea?
I would appreciate some help

Thanks in advance!
--