Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maury Markowitz Maury Markowitz is offline

Default Can never edit my projects, everything is always "read-only mo

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

We also distribute addins off of a server... The problem you are experiencing
is because you are not making local copies of the addins to each local
machine. We have a template that we use to copy the addins to a local
directory on everyones computer instead of everyone sharing the addin from
the server.

What is your solution here? Do you have code to automated the download? If
so, would you be willing to share it?

Maury