Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian Ian is offline

Default Rename Modules

Thanks to all, problem solved.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Using VBA, in a mcro, or in the immediate window

ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Module1").Cod eModule.Name = "mTest"

--

HTH

RP

"Ian" wrote in message
I am working on a VBA project adding Modules and UserForms, but I can't

seem
to rename either of these. I have seen samples which have different, more
meaningful names. There doesn't seem to be a simple right-click option,
please help. Also, does anyone know how to activate the mouse wheel to

scroll
up and down in the code window? Being so used to using it everywhere else

it
is frustrating not to be able to use it in this instance.

Thanks for your help,