Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Referencing Combobox with other cells in a different worksheet??

You can also use a control toolbox Combo, set the ColumnCount property to 2,
and the ListFillRange to your data.

--

HTH

RP

"Adam" wrote in message
Is it possible to create a combobox in excel that shows data from a

worksheet
that has two columns?

Only the data in the first column shows, but when I transmit the data it
looks to find what the full meaning of that abbrevation is....example:

Worksheet data
LG Low Grade
HG High Grade

Combobox only shows: LG and HG

If I select HG and ask it to transmit the data to new worksheet, it will

not
transmit HG, but it will transmit High Grade??