Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gocush[_29_] gocush[_29_] is offline

Default Macro problem on, Yellowed line - previous line or next line.

do you have 2 End If's for just 1 If statement?

"Ed" wrote:

"JW" wrote:

Hi Ed,
It has been my experience that the proble is always in the line that is
yellowed.

"Ed" wrote:

In a macro procedure that runs over and over again automatically, then stops
because of a problem. Then you look at the procedure to debug it and find
the line the is marked in yellow. Is the problem always in that yellowed
line or could it be in the next line or in the line preceding?
Thankyou,
Ed

Hi JW
Thanks for the information.
I guess I always thought the problem was always in the yellowed line.
My question was prompted by getting an END IF line with the yellow mark.
Then I couldn't figure out what could be wrong with that line.
It was spelled correctly and everything.
Got any comments on that?
Ed