Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adam Adam is offline

Default Referencing Combobox with other cells in a different worksheet

Sorry I am new to this...what is offset?

"Gixxer_J_97" wrote:

you can use data validation and vlookup

dynamic range w/ header row (the source for C1)
=offset($A$2,0,0,counta($A:$A)-1,1)
without header row
=offset($A$2,0,0,counta($A:$A),1)

as the source from your list

then use vlookup
=vlookup($c$1,offset($A$2,0,0,counta($A:$A)-1,2),2,false)

hope that helps

"Adam" wrote:

Is it possible to create a combobox in excel that shows data from a worksheet
that has two columns?

Only the data in the first column shows, but when I transmit the data it
looks to find what the full meaning of that abbrevation is....example:

Worksheet data
LG Low Grade
HG High Grade

Combobox only shows: LG and HG

If I select HG and ask it to transmit the data to new worksheet, it will not
transmit HG, but it will transmit High Grade??