Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Adam Adam is offline

Default Validation ComboBox Size or alternative....?

Thanx, it's kind of funky looking though, but I guess this will have to work
until I can find a way to reference cells.

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

You can use code to make the column temporarily wider. There's sample
code he

http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Wider

Adam wrote:
I have a bunch of validation comboboxes on this excel spreadsheet. Because I
have the columns so small, it will not show the full length. Is there a way
for it to automatically expand?

Or is there a way to get the cells in a freeze frame to not be affected by
the resize of a column although it's in the same column?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List