Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Worksheets not visible in Excel XP

John,

Just got back from having 3 teeth extracted.
I don't recommend it.

Did you also use...
Set wkb = xlApp.Workbooks.Add '?

Regards,
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

wrote in message oups.com...
Well, now I really don't get it. It seems that if you open Excel
spreadsheet while the Access application is still running, the
workbook/worksheet is invisible (you see the desktop between the
formula line and the status bar). If you close the Access application
and then open the Excel spreadsheet, it displays just fine. This only
happens in Office XP, not in 2003 or 2000.

I think your syntax (set wks = wkb.worksheets(1)) was better, so I did
make that change, but it had no effect on the above condition.

John