Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jimbo jimbo is offline

Default Timer Alarm

David McRitchie wrote:
Hi Bob,
You showed an example of the Calculate Event to show
how to test, and that is more important than the wave file.
And I hadn't really noticed it was entire columns to be checked
not just one cell. So egg timer is out.

"Bob Phillips" wrote ...
That was my laziness Dave, I just tried to show the principle,
and leave the rest to the OP.

Thanks so much guys. I've decided to change things around
a bit. I will just use one cell at a time. As it is, I use
autocomplete...
10m to become 10 minutes which currently displays as 12:10:00 AM.
20m would be 20 minutes displaying 12:20:00 AM and so on (I format
these as 10:00 and 20:00) I'm probably doing everything the hard way.
But what I want to do now is have the timer go off and beep in 10
minutes from the starting point where I input the 10m or 20m. I'm
probably a knothead for trying it this way, Any help appreciated