Debra Dalgleish

Thanks for letting me know that you got it working, and I'm glad to hear
that the information on my web site has helped you.

tjtjjtjt wrote:
As far as I could tell, I did have the ranges fully qualified. I'm not
entirely why the code was't working. The good news is that going back to look
after I received your reply, I tinkered a bit, and it's working now.
Thanks And, thank you for the great step by step on the Advanced Filter.
Until recently, I never needed this feature very often. Now I use it daily.
The example formula criteria on your site have helped me immensely.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List