Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Maury Markowitz Maury Markowitz is offline

Default Code libraries usable in all of Office?

We have a lot of code that is essentially "universal", that is, it could
easily be run in Excel or Access. In fact the vast majority of our code is
like this, we use the applications largely as a display system.

Is there some way to isolate this code into a stand-alone library of some
sort, and use it in any application we choose? If we want to use it in Excel
we have the .xla, but I don't see a format that can be used for Office app?

Maury