Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Julie Julie is offline

Default How to protect option button?

Good day everybody,

I have an entry form created using Excel XP. There are two sections in this
form.
User 1 will fill the first section and protect the worksheet which will
protected the 1st section from being changed. This form will be send to User
2 to fill the second section.
However, the option buttons in 1st section are still able to be click and
thus option is changed.
How do I protect the option button from being changed?
I was told it can't be done and have to use VBA. Can anyone guide me how to?

Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

Best regards,
Julie