Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CREATING LABELS FROM 1 RANGE OF DATA

Which you can easily do in a macro such as

Sub PrintSelected()
Dim rng As Range

On Error Resume Next
Set rng = Application.InputBox("Select the column to print", Type:=8)
On Error GoTo 0
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
Columns("B:AZ").Hidden = True
rng.EntireColumn.Hidden = False
ActiveSheet.PrintPreview
Columns("B:AZ").Hidden = False

You just select the cell with the name you want to print when prompted, and
then the macro takes care of hiding and unhiding.

--

HTH

RP

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Hide all columns but the first column and the column you want to print,

then
print, go to the next column and repeat.

Tom Ogilvy

"John Boland" <John wrote in message
I have a data range like the one here but with hundreds of columns and

rows
and I would like to be able to print the relevant items for each person

onto
a label so they can be order picked and packed for that person and the

their
label stuck on their clothing bag something like below,
P Smith J Jones C Henderson
Polo shirt 2 lge 3 medium 3 small
sweatshirt 1 lge 5 medium 4 small
boots size 10 size 8