Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Larry Dodd Larry Dodd is offline

Default Save As Dialog

Thank you for responding but that did not work for me. It does open the
Save As dialog but it is in the folder that the original file was opened
from. This is the code that I used. Please let me know if there is
something else that I need to do.

Also when I call the SaveAs function the file is saved to the location
that I selected but then Excel gives me an error message and closes. If
you know anything about that please let me know

Application.EnableEvents = False
ChDir (ActiveWorkbook.Path)
ChDir ("Bone Match Template Directory")
ChDir ("Bone Match History")
strFile = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show
Application.EnableEvents = True