Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
quartz[_2_] quartz[_2_] is offline

Default Copy a sheet and rename it

You are right...it worked as you said. Thanks.

"quartz" wrote:

Really? I didn't think you needed to unhide the sheet to copy it...

"ben" wrote:

try unhiding the sheet.
copy it
rename it
then hide it again
or is that what you are needing help with?

"quartz" wrote:

Can someone please show me what I am stupidly missing:

I want to make a copy of a very hidden sheet named LogTemplate and position
it after the sheet named LOG (visible). Rename the copy as Log Future # where
# is the next number in sequence. So if Log Future 1 already exists, name the
new one Log Future 2, and so on...

I won't post my code (unless someone requests it) since it is useless any way.

Thanks much in advance for your assistance.