Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
KAS KAS is offline

Default change font of certain cells in row(s) when ColorIndex of Column S changes

Thank you very much Peter T for such a quick response, works great. I
think I understand why it works; yet it is nowhere near what I thought
the result (code) would be. Or for that matter anywhere near any of the
many bits of code I tried to use. As I mentioned I am trying to use
this as learning tool. I am going to try to analyze and dissect the
code later and post back what I don't understand. But I did want to
reply to Peter T's expedient response ASAP. Again, Thank you very much
Peter T.