Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abdul Malik Said Abdul Malik Said is offline

Default PivotTable (blank) cells won't display NULL!

I have the following properties set in my pivotTable:

.DisplayNullString = True
.NullString = "NULL"

But it still shows null values in the pivottable as (blank). I hate this
(blank) but it won't go away. Even if I manually edit the table options and
make sure the box is checked that says "For Empty Cells Show: " with "NULL"
in the box.... it still says (blank) in every empty cell!

These are db null values, which I would really prefer to just display
nothing for. No matter how I check or uncheck the "For Empty Cells"
checkbox, it doesn't change the behaviour of the pivottable. I am using
Excel 2002 sp3.

Any ideas why this isn't working?

Malik