JE McGimpsey

The way I do this is to disable the Enter Password button unless there's
text in both the username and password textboxes.

For instance, you can use each textbox's _Change() event to check the
length of the text in each textbox. If the (trimmed) length is non-zero
in both, enable the button. If not, disable it.

In article ,
keithl816
wrote:

The problem I'm having is when the dialoge box pops up prompting for a
“username and password”, if you do not enter anything and just click
the “enter password“ button an error pops up. If you choose to click
the end button in the open dialogue box instead of debug it continues
without closing, exposing the password and userlog.