Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Flash a MsgBox

Nope msgboxes require user input. You could however load a form that is on a
timer... In the on open for the form use something like this

application.ontime now + timevalue("00:00:10"), "unload me"

That code is untested but I think it will work.

HTH

"Stever" wrote:

I'd like to flash a Msgbox on the screen after a process has finished.
However, I don't want the user to have to press enter (i.e. vbOKCancel). Is
there a way to flash a message and won't require the user to click thru it??
Thanks.