Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ørjan Stien Ørjan Stien is offline

Default Selecting worksheets into groups?

How can I use VBA code to add worksheets to or subtract worksheets from
groups?

The problem occurs when users select several sheets for printing, when some
of the sheets are not to be printed. I would like to remove one or more
sheet from group before print dialog shows.

I'm fine with a solution making me dissolve the entire group and then
building the correct group, but cant get it to work.

Have found code that let me create a group from scratch:
This works:
Sheets(Array("Week_01", "Week_02")).Select

But this doesn't:
MyString = """ & "Week_01" & """, """ & "Week_02" & """
Sheets(Array(MyString)).Select

Conclusion this far:
Hardcoding the array works but making it flexible is hard.