Mark Dvorkin

a1 of sheet1 (Monday) holds an int entered manually, which often but
not always
goes into a2 of the sheet2 (Tuesday) and so on.
Sometimes I need to overwrite this value in a2 on the subsequent sheet
and I would
like to do it without loosing the formula in a2 which most likely will
be used in
sheet3, 4 and so on.

Anne Troy wrote:

What's the manual value you need to enter, and what's in A1 when you enter
it?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Mark Dvorkin" wrote in message

A weekly workbook has 7 sheets, one for each day.

My function say in cell a2 (=prevDay(a1)) puts the value
from cell a1 of the previous day into cell a2.

Sometimes I need to overwrite this value manually.

Is there a way of doing this without loosing
the formula in a2?

thanks in advance,
/mark