Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darin Kramer Darin Kramer is offline

Default Selecting answers from a list and displaying them

Hi Bernie,

Thanks for the formulae I got it to work. Only problem is that whenever
I enter information anywhere else in the workbook it calculates cells,
which takes some time, and i think may be distracting for the user. I
thought of turning calculation off, but I need it on for other parts of
the workbook. As such, Can I ask if you could send me the VB - think I
will build it in, then just ask user to click a button to run Macro to
get listing of no answers.

I appreciate your assistance!

(I didnt mail u privatgely, cause I dont have your email address :)

Thanks and regards

Darin