Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default SendKeys and Application.ScreenUpdating

"Michael Malinsky" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a module in which I'm using SendKeys to change a printer
property. At the beginning of the module, I have
Application.ScreenUpdating = False so hide the various dialog boxes
that open and close during the process. The problem is that the
ScreenUpdating command looks to be ignored as I can see everything that
is happening.

Any help is appreciated.

TIA,
Mike.

Application.ScreenUpdating = False will only prevent the cells from showing
updated values.

/Fredrik