Jim Rech

You should try the "Formatted Text (Space delimited) (*.prn)" format. You
must adjust the worksheet column widths to the fixed field widths you want
before the file, save. Unless you use a fixed width font like Courier New
this (the column widths) may not look right in the worksheet, but the text
file should be okay.

--
Jim
"Paul from St.Paul" <Paul from wrote in

How do I do this? What format should I export the data into?