Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default VB code to generate an e-mail with an EXCEL attachment, but no

Have you read the tips page

Your answer is there
.SendMail "", "This is the Subject line"

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MJ" wrote in message ...
Ron,

I want to generate an Outlook message with the attached EXCEL document, but
NOT send it directly as it does with the sendmail method. Often, my users
want to add more to the message or attach another file before sending it. Is
there code for this?

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi MJ

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/tips1.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"MJ" wrote in message ...
I have the code to send directly an e-mail with the attached EXCEL document
(see below). However, I want to create the e-mail and allow the sender to
add additional info in the e-mail before sending it. Is there code for this?

Private Sub CmdSubmit_Click()
WhereTo = Range("K2")
SubjectText = "Example for " & Range("C3") & " - " & Range("C4")
ActiveWorkbook.SendMail Recipients:=WhereTo, Subject:=SubjectText

End Sub