Norman Jones

And, when I replied I didn't see David's post!

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Chuck,

If I'm only doing a few

And, if it a common task, see the last section of Chip Pearson's 'Working
With The Windows Clipboard Page'

I followed Chip's suggestion and have frequent cause, silently, to thank
him as I right-click.

---
Regards,
Norman

"CLR" wrote in message
If I'm only doing a few, I just delete the equal sign which turns the
formula into TEXT and then it copies fine, then just re-insert the equal
sign to turn it back into a formula again.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tomcat" wrote in message
I want to copy a formula from one work sheet to another without the

formula
making a link in it...
I am using the latest excel version. Is there any way to make it "NOT"
insert the link to the copied spreadsheet?