Earl Kiosterud

Lou,

This doesn't sound like an Excel problem. You have folder My Documents
open, and don't see the file, but in Windows Explorer, you do. That
shouldn't happen. Now if you're using File - Open in Excel, and you're in
folder My Documents, that's different. Which is it?

--
Earl Kiosterud

"Lou" wrote in message
When I try to save a received excel email attachment to My Documents, it
appears all is well. When I try to retrieve the file, it is not listed in
My
Documents. I use Windows Explorer to locate the file and it shows it
listed
in My Documents. Many times I go to My Documents and it is not listed.
This
happens over and over. What type of problem is this? Should I reload
Office
2000 or is this a bug?