Debra Dalgleish

Dave Peterson suggested a non-macro solution in a similar thread, a
while ago:

"Another option that I saw on a word newsgroup that I thought was
kind of neat was to take ownership of the reviewing toolbar. Remove all
the icons you don't want and add all your favorites. And have it
showing all the time."

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...=en&lr=lang_en

Alan wrote:
So was I!
"ChAnDeRu" wrote in message

Thanks for your help,

I was hoping there was a system setting to change, so I wouldn't have to
run
a macro or anything....
--
NAG - Network Administrator Guru 8-)

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Russ,

Where do I enter this script?

If you intend to run the procedure on demand, try putting the procedure
in a
standard module in your Personal macro workbook.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Norman Jones" wrote in message
.. .

Hi Russ,

The procedure operates on the active workbook.

If you have a lot of workbooks that are subject to this problem, you
could assign the maceo to a custom toolbar button.

Alternatively, you could wrap the macro in a loop to run on (say) all
workbooks in a designated folder.

---
Regards,
Norman

"ChAnDeRu" wrote in message

Norman,

Where do I enter this script? Does it need to go on each spreadsheet
or
run
only once for it to work?

Thanks