Eric

moi wrote:

Please keep in mind that you're talking about a Microsoft-Environment.
I gave you a .dll that works fine, simply because I know what you're
dealing with.

Instead of the crap below, just say: 'Thank you'.

I would think most people would be very leery of accepting a dll
from an individual on a newsgroup. Whats to say it doesnt contain
a trojan or some such thing? You'd be better off to just post the
source code to it and let anyone who wants it to compile it themselves.
There was a time you could hand out executeables and such and people would
gladly accept them, but in todays world, 99% of the time its going to be
something evil. Dont take me wrong, I'm not saying your doing anything
untoward and in fact I think its pretty slick you came up with a dll to
solve this so fast. I tend to solve things in the same kind of way, I've
got a slug of C/C++ stuff i wrote to solve various problems I had
(utilites, cgi etc).
Eric