Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Userform.Hide not working

With the screenupdating set to false and the userform showing, move the
userform around the screen manually. You should see a trail of old images -
so it impedes the update of the screen. I wouldn't exactly say it freezes
the userform although you might want to look at it that way.

Tom Ogilvy

"ExcelMonkey" wrote in message
Yes my screen updating is set to False. But I thought
this only afffected the spreadsheet. Does having it =
False freeze forms as well?