Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greybeard Greybeard is offline

Default How do I set up a cell in Excel to choose a date from a pop-up ca.

I want to be able to give users the ability to select a date, by simply
clicking on the date of a pop-up calendar. The calendar would pop-up on the
screen after they would click in the cell to enter a date. Once the calendar
popped up, they could click on the date, or choose a different month. This
would sort of be like the calandar function in your operating system's
"ADJUST DATE/TIME" feature.
Only, when you chose the date, it would then be entered in the cell of your
workbook.