Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
HeatherO HeatherO is offline

Default Late Binding examples of binding excel application

Does anyone have any examples of code that does late binding with excel?
I am a visual person I need to see an example of it. Preferably to where
they are doing active sheet and vlookups or cell stuff. Or just anything.
I've seen it for other applications and I am just trying to understand how to
do it for excel. Is it that for every object I see in the object library for
excel I have to now create an object referring to those objects??
Thanks in advance for any help, too bad I couldn't just use that reference
to that library my macro runs so well with that.
Heather