Ron Rosenfeld

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005 15:20:02 -0700, "GeeB"
wrote:

So, I copied the Excel file over to my personal workstation where I'm
monitoring this post (hence, why I didn't copy/paste previously) and
everything works fine.

Oh well, since it is not an issue on my personal box where it works fine,
I'll just punt and not bother with it any more onthe test box. It was only
installed on the test box for the convenience factor to be able to document
while working.

Well, clearly there is something odd about the environment where it did not
work properly. But I'm afraid troubleshooting that is beyond me.

So I'm glad you've got it working on a more normal setup :-)

--ron