Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike NG Mike NG is offline

Default Deleting an element in the middle of an array

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 at 09:24:23, Dana DeLouis (Dana DeLouis
) wrote:
Filter only works on flat 1D arrays, doesn't it?

Yes it does. In addition:

Thanks I will try this later

Since I call a routine to add stuff to my array already, I can't see
this being a big change

I already do some processing on the UBound of the array, so if I just
change this to a collection it looks straight forward. My main area of
concern was doing this all in the right order - usually starting with
the top of the array like you have, and then working down, but wasn't
too sure if it was going to work

I will report back later
--
Mike